There is nothing like cozying up by a camp fire with yummy, gooey s’mores. What could be better than that? I think I’ve got one. How about snuggling up with a blanket, a great movie, and sipping on a S’mores latte? Warm oozing marshmallows over a steamy hot latte is the perfect treat during the cooler months. Great for staying in or perfect for a party. This recipe is simple, and only takes minutes to make. I included a link to my basic cafe con leche recipe, but you can prepare your espresso with milk how ever you fancy.
- Graham Crackers
- Chocolate Sauce
- Basic Cafe con Leche Recipe (milk, sugar, espresso)
- Prepare basic cafe con leche.
- Crush graham crackers by placing in a plastic baggie, and empty the crushed graham crackers onto a small plate.
- Rim coffee mugs with chocolate sauce.
- Dip chocolate rimmed coffee mugs on the graham crackers.
- Pour cafe con leche into mugs.
- Top with marshmallows, and then scorch them with a butane torch (please use caution in this step & follow the manufacturer’s directions). Too scared for this step, then just place the mug in the microwave for a few seconds. Be very, very careful to not heat the marshmallows too much. And, always use caution when consuming hot liquids or foods. No one wants to burn their tongue or worse! Better safe than sorry!
- Top with additional crushed graham crackers and chocolate sauce.
SHOP THE POST
Enjoy! Buen Provecho!